That Illusive Quest

I am in the lookout for that perfect companion…..
The one who lives in the present and believes more in this life than in the so called hereafter…
The one who has passion, in whose presence I come alive
With whom conversations are never-ending as if they just started
The smell of whom arouses a thousand thoughts of desire
Whose light touch through my hair,
dissolves the weariness and frustrations of the entire day
Whose very smile makes it worth living
Whose voice has the melody of a spring shower and the light strings of a violin
The one who listens patiently
Or just by looking at my face …
Or just hearing my ‘hello’, understands my feelings right away.
The one who agues just as passionately about Plato and switches next minute,
cooing into my ears sweet little nothings…
In whose arms I collapse in sublime submission
And I am told ‘Where have you been all these years??’

Comments

Popular Posts